Monday, March 12, 2012

Home Office

Update - a cute little accessory I made...from cans and remnant fabric

B4

After - green beans, baked beans, and tuna cans never looked so good!

 The beginning...The house I purchased was already in great shape, so luckily there was no rush to change anything.  The first room I completed the decorating in was my home office since I spend so much time in there.  I re-used things I already had, and purchased two accessories (the cute little birds on the candle sconces) - a total budget of $16.00!

B4:
Photo from previous owners





and After:

A nice place for visitors to sit while I work (or a cozy place to take a break!)

My favorite area in the space
I made the board by buying 6 frames, the were buy one get one of course, adding cork to three and photos from a New Orleans visit in the others, and the striped boxes on the bookshelf are shoe boxes covered with wrapping paper to hold my paint supplies.



No comments:

Post a Comment